Video is becoming more and more powerful as we move forward into the technology age. Video is the most sought after form of media, and the use of video is proven to greatly enhance the online visibility of a person or business. Video not only gets clear pictures and ideas across but the use of video has shown to produce a greater emotional response from it's viewers than any other form of media marketing. Search engines also love video, producing more than 50X the views compared to not having video. Contact me to incorporate the most efficient form of marketing today!
Terms and Conditions
- Chase Pool Films retains the rights to all video recorded and may use footage for personal marketing reasons.
- Payment is preferred upfront but in special circumstances a 50% deposit can be made at time of booking and the rest paid no more than 7 days upon video completion. A $25 per day charge will be added for payments that take longer than 7 days after video completion.
- CPF has the right to cancel any video shoot for any reason.
- CPF cannot be sued for using any footage that is shot under consent. If any film subjects do not wish to be filmed or used in any film, then an opt-out waiver must be filled out. If no opt-out waiver is recieved by email before publishing of video, then participating on video is your agreement to be filmed.
- If weather does not permit outdoor filming for a particular event any deposits will not be refunded but will be credited towards a rescheduled shoot.
- Any equipment broken or tampered with by anyone other than myself at any video shoot or event, broken equipment will be replaced by the client within 7 days of initial damage.
- A 48hr notice is required for rescheduling or cancelations. If contact hasn't been made a $50 cancellation fee will be collected with the deposit. If full payment has been collected and a client no calls/no shows, the entire sum of the payment will not be refunded and a new payment will be charged for any new film time.